Sunday 27 May 2012

My Top 5 Lipsticks - 2014

Maybe it's Maybelline  . . . Maybe it's Revlon.

My Top 6 Lipsticks.

My Top Six (Left to Right)
  1. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - 620 Spotlight Beige.
  2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 477 Black Cherry (creme)
  3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 663 Va Va Violet (creme)
  4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 025 Sky Line Pink (pearl)
  5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 002 Pink Pout (Matte)
  6. L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Proffesional Universal Lip Glow - Unique Shade
My Top Three Favourites :
L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Proffesional Universal Lip Glow - Unique Shade.
I wrote about this Lip Glow in my last Haul and have found since then that i am in love with this product ! it does give a rosy pink sheen to the lips which looks natural but is much pinker than my own lip shade . This is great when lightly applied for a natural look and a heavier hand applies a rich pink colour to the lips.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 002 Pink Pout (Matte)
Matte is my favourite lipstick finish - i much prefer it to creme and pearl as it leaves a much more glamourous finish and it reminds me of 50s style makeup - my favourite Matt colour is actually Revlon - Mauve it Over but i ran outta that ;) . Pink Pout is a lovely matt light bubblegum pink , its girly and can be applied lightly and more heavily for different looks , i like to wear this with my paler foundation a mild blush/bronzer contour and either Lilac, Mint or Brown eye shadow in my outer V .
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 663 Va Va Violet (creme)
This is my go-to lipstick for winter / night time drama ! if i want a more dramatic and eye catching look that my other , mostly pink / red colours i go for my Va Va Violet . I prefer to wear this with my more tanned foundation as it looks less goth and more grunge , i wear no blush and my Bronze to contour and then either black , mint or brown eye shadow . This is also a nice accent to a natural look with grey eyeliner .

Well They're my top Six Lipsticks with closer looks at my Top Three !
Enjoy ,
Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment